Q: Replaced ECU Integrated Transfer Case Board, how much will it cost to reprogram it?

Replaced Integrated Transfer Case computer board and need to have the new one reprogrammed how much should I except to spend

A: Hey there, thanks for writing in about your...

Hey there, thanks for writing in about your 2006 Land Rover LR3. Unfortunately, this is a specialized service only available through Land Rover service centers, and not a cost estimate readily available to us here at YourMechanic. I recommend requesting a repair cost estimate from your local Land Rover service center.