Q: Where is the starter located on 2007 Lexus GS 350

WHERE IS THE STARTER LOCATED?

The starter on your Lexus GS350 is located on the left hand side (toward the rear) of the motor near the bottom next to the oil pan.

3. Where is the starter located on 2007 Lexus GS 350

Q: Can't pass emissions.

The system should be scanned and the 02 sensors checked when the system is enriched to see if the sensors respond correctly. You could just have a defective sensor or a convertor that is bad. Only these tests can determine...

Q: What does it mean if cylinder 2 and 6 are not firing and it is not the plug, plug wire, or coil because they have all been changed.

Hello. If the misfires are continuing to occur and the ignition parts are good then it may be a faulty fuel injector or an issue within the engine. I usually do a compression test first. By doing this I would...

Q: Advice on buying a 2006 Lexus LS 250 all wheel drive

Those are well-built vehicles. It's an all-wheel drive so realize that all-wheel drive systems are very complicated and can cost a fortune to fix. That said, Lexus are just fancy Toyotas, and all-wheel drive systems are pretty bulletproof. They generally...