Q: Where is the starter located on 2007 Lexus GS 350

WHERE IS THE STARTER LOCATED?

The starter on your Lexus GS350 is located on the left hand side (toward the rear) of the motor near the bottom next to the oil pan.

3. Where is the starter located on 2007 Lexus GS 350

Q: My car had a clicking noise on startup. I replaced the timing chain, guides and tensioners but the noise is still there.

Many engines will make a small ticking sound upon startup when cold due to the fact that the engine oil has dripped down to the oil pan or the bottom of the engine. When the engine starts up, oil pressure...

Q: Why is my car act like it's in limb mode

The P0300 code is for a misfire condition with the engine. This code is typically set when the computer can't determine which individual cylinder the miss is occurring with, or if it is a multiple cylinder misfire. Otherwise, the computer...

Q: Bad smell in AC vent

Hi there. This is a concern I have had a lot of experience with. Has the AC drain grommet been updated or removed? The original grommet was designed with a small slit style opening and was found to not be...