Q: Where is the starter located on 2007 Lexus GS 350

WHERE IS THE STARTER LOCATED?

The starter on your Lexus GS350 is located on the left hand side (toward the rear) of the motor near the bottom next to the oil pan.

3. Where is the starter located on 2007 Lexus GS 350

Q: How do you remove the electrical connector from the power steering pressure sensor on a 2007 AWD Nissan Murano.

You first have to remove the rubber boot back and then the release is on the sides and all you do is squeeze the sides and it should come loose for the sensor.

Q: My car is shaking from the passenger side when idle in D mode and the ac turns on

A more likely explanation is the engine is not "quickly" responding to the increased load placed on it when the a/c turns on, although apparently the idle does smooth out after a short delay. If the motor mounts were a...

Q: my vsc lights and trac off light comes on and when iput off the car and on again it goes off and then comes back after a while.

Hey there. Your car is equipped with wheel speed sensors at each of the four wheels which monitor wheel speed while relaying this information constantly to the ABS and traction control system which are controlled by the car's ECU. When...