Q: Where is the starter located on 2007 Lexus GS 350

asked by on September 02, 2017

WHERE IS THE STARTER LOCATED?

The starter on your Lexus GS350 is located on the left hand side (toward the rear) of the motor near the bottom next to the oil pan.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr

I have dry rot on all 4 tires on my 2007 Toyota Corolla. I bought the car several months ago and dealership said they would replac

Hello, thank you for writing in. Having the two front tires is typically priority for a couple of reasons. One being the front tires support the engine and transmission, meaning they hold a majority of the weight. The vehicle is...

Gas cap light comes on but i got a new cap and it still comes on, what's wrong. 2007 Chrysler

There can be other issues causing the gas cap fault. It may be best to have a certified technician look into the gas cap fault. Rare but one possibility can be damage to the fuel filler neck itself. If there...

Van shakes when started then quits when in drive.

This shaking feeling sounds like the engine and / or transmission mounts are worn allowing the engine to shake. The issue with the transmission possibly slipping is when the engine RPM's tend to rise up and the vehicle tends to...

Bucking

This may be a sign of a faulty MAP sensor. The Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) sensor senses engine load and generates a signal that is proportional to the amount of vacuum in the intake manifold. The engine computer then uses...

Brake fluid replaced, now car will not stop unless brake pedal is nearly to the floor.

One of the most common causes of the brake pedal going to the floor is a loss of brake fluid. Generally, this is easy to detect due to the fact that there is usually brake fluid leaking on the ground...

Cylinder 5 has a misfire.

Hi there. To determine if the injector is not working properly, either you can perform a cylinder cut out test on your injection system or you can swap your injector on cylinder number 5 with another cylinder and see if...

My car won't crank or turn over to try to start. Maybe the Infiniti immobilizer security system.

To see if the Immobilizer System is not working properly or is active, check the security light on your vehicle. If the light is flashing fast, then the system is active. You can reset the system by removing the battery...

My 2004 hyundai santa fe jerks and shutters under heavy acceleration/ under load. How can I fix it?

Drive line joints are easily checked but, based on your description, the operating condition of the engine itself might be a issue. Poor or uneven acceleration can be caused by faults in the throttle position sensor, mass airflow sensor, vacuum...

How much would it cost to replace the ORVR valve or the charcoal canister can?

It sounds like you may have a leak in the EVAP system causing the car to stall. Your car has a small purge valve with a purge solenoid in the Evaporative Emissions system that controls the venting of fumes from...