Q: Where is the starter located on 2007 Lexus GS 350

WHERE IS THE STARTER LOCATED?

The starter on your Lexus GS350 is located on the left hand side (toward the rear) of the motor near the bottom next to the oil pan.

3. Where is the starter located on 2007 Lexus GS 350

Q: Q: Spongy brake pedal

The brake master cylinder is most likely leaking internally; it needs to be tested, replaced then bled out of air. If the system fluid is not low, then this is the most likely cause. I recommend that you have a...

Q: Shifting gears and speed

Hello. From what you describe it would appear that your vehicle is in some sort of limp mode. If the computer detects a serious issue with the engine management or transmission system it will put the vehicle in a power...

Q: low idle around 400 rpms

This generation of Lexus GS models has a known issue for this and can often be corrected by cleaning the throttle body. I would also recommend testing the MAF (Mass Air Flow sensor) as well as this can lead to...