Q: Where is the starter located on 2007 Lexus GS 350

asked by on September 02, 2017

WHERE IS THE STARTER LOCATED?

The starter on your Lexus GS350 is located on the left hand side (toward the rear) of the motor near the bottom next to the oil pan.

How do I replace the fuel pu on a 1990 Lexus es250

On this vehicle, the fuel tank has to be completely removed from the vehicle to access the fuel pump. The fuel pump is held in a retainer that is mounted in a large access hole at the top of the...

07 g6 2.4 throttle body won't relearn

You will need to have the battery disconnected and wait 10 minutes and then relearn throttle idle. Before you do this have computer codes checked and cleared. You may have got throttle body cleaner into the throttle position sensor and...

Car vibrates and sways back and forth.

There may be a bad component in your suspension that has worn out and is causing the vibration and swaying you're experiencing. There could be various problems at fault here, I recommend having your vehicle examined by a certified mechanic...