Q: Windshield washer doesn't work

asked by on February 24, 2016

The windshield washer does not work. The pump may be broken.

Windshield Wiper/Washer System Inspection $103.14 - $127.87 Get a Quote

Hi there. Your window washer pump may in fact be in non-working order. Also, there is a fused wired in line that may have popped causing an open circuit. It is also possible that your window washer switch maybe malfunctioning from the interior of your vehicle. I suggest having a certified mechanic inspect your windshield washer and perform the necessary repairs for you.