Q: I have a coolant leak at the bypass pipe, where the hose from throttle body to the bypass pipe. 2000 Chevrolet Venture

THe hose connecting the bypass pipe to the throttle body leaks when driving, stop and wait with engine running a few minutes it stops, You can run the engine for as long as you want and no leaks. Drive around the block and it leaks again then stop and after a few minutes it stops leaking again. I'm at a loss, I changed the clamp type and location no change.

Hi there - I suspect there is a tiny crack in the coolant bypass tube that is, against all odds, sealing itself as coolant temperature comes up. I recommend a coolant bypass tube replacement by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, and replace this part to avoid future problems.

3. I have a coolant leak at the bypass pipe, where the hose from throttle body to the bypass pipe. 2000 Chevrolet Venture