Q: Hazard warning lights won't turn off

After having a flat tire, my Jeep had to sit for a few days until I could get to it. I put air into the tire to get to the mechanic, turned on the car and the hazard lights came on (I never turned them on). Without turning off the hazard lights, I turned off the Jeep and then turned it on/off a few times. But that didn't work. Then I got it to the mechanics and they couldn't figure it out either. They removed fuses under the hood (not sure which fuses) and that didn’t clear the warning lights. Then the battery died completely. I jumped the battery and that didn’t clear the warning lights either. What will clear these hazard lights?

The front control module controls the hazard light function. If it has failed it can permanently activate the hazard lights. This item would need to be purchased and programmed at the dealer.

3. Hazard warning lights won't turn off