Q: How do you adjust the height of the seat belts?

How do you adjust the height of the seat belts?

While using your seat belts is vital when you’re on the road, it’s just as important that your seat belts are worn properly. While ensuring that the lap belt sits over your hips is an important part of this, you also need to make sure that the shoulder belt is at the right height. Otherwise, it won’t sit correctly on your shoulder. Here’s how to adjust it:

1. Squeeze the tabs on the seat belt height adjuster (on the retractor).

2. Raise or lower the seat belt to the correct position (it should sit on the center of your shoulder but not touch your neck).

3. Let go of the buttons/tabs.

4. Make sure the height adjuster is locked correctly.