Q: I was driving my 2012 Chevy traverse 2 wheel drive... And all of the sudden my check engine light comes on and shorty after that t

I was driving my 2012 Chevy traverse 2 wheel drive... And all of the sudden my check engine light comes on and shortly after that my car went into battery saving mode and the message said service engine charging system. Took battery to autozone and they said it was a bad battery.. Got a new battery and now it won't crank or try to crank

Hi there. Unfortunately, this appears to be another auto parts store misdiagnosis issue. The charging system of your vehicle is much more than just the battery. It is likely that a different component such as the battery cables, battery temperature sensor or even the connections to the alternator, main relay or ignition relay itself will need to be replaced. The best way to determine the source of your problem, it is best to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a car is hard to start inspection.

• I was driving my 2012 Chevy traverse 2 wheel drive... And all of the sudden my check engine light comes on and shorty after that t