Q: My car has a hard time starting its a honda element 03 , check engine light is on and when scanned it says knock sensor . Would th

Hi my car is having a hard time starting . I have to press on gas to start. I changed fuel pump , ignition coils, spark plugs oil change and oil pressure switch . The maintenace required light is on which means low oil but thats impossible because i got oil change yesterday . My check engine light is also on . I took it to get its codes scanned and it says knock sensor is bad. And all 4 cylinders are misfiring . Do you think its the knock sensor thats causing it not to start . Or could it be the vtec pressure switch ?

As for the maintenance light, this actually means to change the oil. It is possible that the light was not reset at the oil change. It is very possible that all the misfiring cylinders are causing the car not to start. I would recommend having your vehicle inspected by a qualified professional to determine the exact cause of this issue. Consider YourMechanic as this can be done at your home or office.

3. My car has a hard time starting its a honda element 03 , check engine light is on and when scanned it says knock sensor . Would th