Q: Car slowly died after oil change now won't start

Car slowly died after oil change now it won't start I only got one mile from oil change place. My car ran perfect before this I believe they used 10 w30 and it was supposed to be 20 or could have installed the oil filter wrong I'm not sure someone please give me advice I know it is directly the cause of this oil change

The most likely cause of this issue is that the oil dipstick or the oil cap may have been left off when your vehicle left the shop. Oftentimes when the dipstick or the oil cap is missing this can cause the engine to run bad. It is also possible that the wrong type of oil was used but it is more likely that the oil cap is missing.

3. Car slowly died after oil change now won't start