Q: Q: Driver's side door not opening

The driver's side door will not open. The window broke and some shattered glass fell inside the door. In addition, the inside door handle is broken and won't pull up.

Hi. It’s possible that pieces of glass have gotten lodged into the door handle linkages which could prevent them from moving. A certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, would be able to remove the inside door panel, clean up the broken pieces, install the new glass, and inspect the door issue to make sure what exactly is wrong with the mechanism.

3. Q: Driver's side door not opening