Q: Passenger's side window not working.

Front passenger's side window does not roll down. When I press the switch I can hear it click, but there is no motor sound.

Not only is being unable to roll down your Tahoe’s window a frustrating situation, it is also a safety concern too.If you are attempting to roll down your vehicle window through its’ electric button and either nothing happens or you hear a click sound, then there are a few things that could be going on. The more common issues I have experienced over the years include a bad window switch, a broken window regulator or a failed window motor. Since a window being unable to be rolled down is an electric issue, I highly recommend enlisting the help of a certified mechanic to go over your car and inspect the issue. They will be able to troubleshoot your window concern fairly quickly and let you know what you repairs and parts your truck will need to get its windowing working properly again.

3. Passenger's side window not working.