Q: Steering wheel shaking

My steering wheel shakes back and forth while I am driving, regardless of how fast; or if I am accelerating or braking.

Steering wheel vibrates or shakes Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

A shaking steering wheel at low speeds can be caused by tires that are out-of-round or badly worn due to some failed suspension component. Have a technician, such as our experts here at YourMechanic, check for looseness in the front end steering components, suspension and also look at the state of your tires and brakes, to ensure your safety. They will be able to diagnose your vehicle’s shaking steering wheel.