Q: Cost for to replace the rear camshaft seal.

Cost for rear cam seal replacement

Billing question sent to CS for the cost of replacing the camshaft seal on a 2005 Kia Amanti with a V6-3.5L engine.

3. Cost for to replace the rear camshaft seal.

Q: Q: Malfunction indictor lamp comes on and car won't move

A few different things have the potential to cause the transmission faults you have described. The most common would be a transmission position sensor/range switch, neutral safety switch, shift solenoid, low fluid level, or the transmission itself. I'd recommend getting...

Q: It won't stay started it dies after 5 minutes.. 2005 Dodge Ram 1500

Hello there, a few things are going on with your 2005 Dodge Ram. You are off to a good start with your crankshaft and MAP sensor repairs. You did not say if there was a Check Engine Light on for...

Q: Trouble starting unless I prime the fuel pump, turn off key and then prime again and start it.

The most common cause of the fuel system not holding pressure up to the injectors is the fuel pump inside the fuel tank. The fuel pump has a check valve built into it that is supposed to keep pressure to...