Q: Cost for to replace the rear camshaft seal.

Cost for rear cam seal replacement

Billing question sent to CS for the cost of replacing the camshaft seal on a 2005 Kia Amanti with a V6-3.5L engine.

Q: Brake, ABS, ESP off and ESP idiot lights on

Hi there. Have you had the battery and alternator properly tested? These are the heart of your electrical system and, if faltering, can produce those lights. Once the hiccup or falter dissipates, the system returns to normal with no codes...

Q: I have a Ford Triton 5.4L Engine with a loud knocking noise,

The camshaft phaser can cause the noise you describe and also the drivablity issues. I would certainly fix it. There is a cam phaser lockout kit available and I would recommend using the kit instead of replacing the phaser. The...

Q: Car overheating with coolant added.

This could be caused by a few different things most likely being a stuck thermostat not allowing coolant to flow, have a certified mechanic check to make sure the belt that spins the water pump is still in one piece...