Q: Cost for to replace the rear camshaft seal.

Cost for rear cam seal replacement

Billing question sent to CS for the cost of replacing the camshaft seal on a 2005 Kia Amanti with a V6-3.5L engine.

3. Cost for to replace the rear camshaft seal.

Q: Why is my car overheating with coolant in the radiator, but not with water? It overheated today when i finally added coolant, why?

First of all the radiator cracks cannot be fixed with the sealer. It may work temporarily only until system pressure builds up and it will start leaking again. You are overheating now due to air pockets in the system and...

Q: Engine knocks and stalls

If the engine is knocking and performing poorly I would recommend you stop driving it and have it inspected and diagnosed by a knowledgable technician to diagnose your knocking and stalling issue. From the description you have provided, it seems...

Q: Passenger side front turn signal

Typically this problem is caused by an electrical short; either caused by an exposed wire or a relay that is faulty. It would be best to have a professional mobile mechanic complete an electrical problem inspection at your location to...