Q: Cost for to replace the rear camshaft seal.

Cost for rear cam seal replacement

Billing question sent to CS for the cost of replacing the camshaft seal on a 2005 Kia Amanti with a V6-3.5L engine.

How much would it cost to buy and replace a 2005 mazda 6 sport engine with labor

The price for a remanufactured or used motor will vary widely and may exceed the value of the car of anywhere from $1500 to $3500 for the engine. Labor will also vary due to labor rates and what engine is...

I accidently hit the bottom of my car and now when I start it up the idle is at 4k. The gears shift horribly...what needs to be do

Unless the faulty operation, that is the high idle, is a coincidence, something on the vehicle was damaged when you ran over the obstacle. That something will be identified during an inspection. As far as your question about whether it...

Why doesn't my 2005 Ford Mustang have a valve cover gasket? When I went to replace it there was none on the pan?

Hey there. There is no known Ford Mustang engine I know of that does not have a gasket for the valve cover. Some engines will use a bead of silicone all the way around. You will need to clean out...

abs, traction control, E brake and check engine light comes on, code U0121 and U1120 show on scan tool what could be causing it?

Hi there. The only component that impacts the majority of these systems is a transmission speed sensor. In some cases, the sensor will slowly wear out, lighting individual warning lights when trouble codes are stored in the ECU. However, when...

Camshaft position sensor exhaust Port location

Hello. In order to answer your question I would need to know what engine your vehicle has. For most vehicles the exhaust camshaft sensor will go on the cylinder head, on the exhaust camshaft side. That is the side...

Leak near front passenger wheel possible axle shaft seal

Hello, thank you for writing in. The location that you describe sounds most like a broken axle seal. While it is okay to drive the vehicle for the immediate time, that oil will collect dirt and debris and clog the...

Stalling and grinding

The grinding noise may be a number of things, but is often times associated with the a starter that is beginning to fail. When this happens, sometimes the starter gear that engages the flywheel remains engaged too long resulting in...

I had the code po342

You will need to make sure the CMP sensor wires are not out of position and near any high voltage wires or coils. If the problem continues then remove the sensor again and check the reluctor on the cam for...

Error code P2442

Hi. The code P2422 is an "EVAP canister vent shut valve close malfunction" code and is a manufacturer code that needs a little diagnosing before it can be replaced. If you need further assistance, I recommend you have a mechanic,...