Q: Cost for to replace the rear camshaft seal.

Cost for rear cam seal replacement

Billing question sent to CS for the cost of replacing the camshaft seal on a 2005 Kia Amanti with a V6-3.5L engine.

3. Cost for to replace the rear camshaft seal.

Q: The vehicle will start and drive, but will not go past 2500 rpm.

Hello. I would recommend having the camshaft seal inspected by a qualified professional. This camshaft seal often goes bad on these 2.4 liter engines in the PT Cruiser. When the oil leaks onto the camshaft position sensor, it causes the...

Q: Turning wheel left and right clunk noise possibly a strut mount?

Hi there. In most cases, a clunking sound when turning the steering wheel is typically an indication of a damaged steering stabilizer bar bushing. However, it can also be a damaged strut mount, tie rod or CV joint that is...

Q: Compressor shaft seal leak

Hi and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. Put a manifold set (A/C gauge set) on the A/C ports and check the system when it is running on high A/C. Look to see what the pressures are on the high side and...