Q: Cost for to replace the rear camshaft seal.

Cost for rear cam seal replacement

Billing question sent to CS for the cost of replacing the camshaft seal on a 2005 Kia Amanti with a V6-3.5L engine.

3. Cost for to replace the rear camshaft seal.

Q: Q: Malfunction indictor lamp comes on and car won't move

A few different things have the potential to cause the transmission faults you have described. The most common would be a transmission position sensor/range switch, neutral safety switch, shift solenoid, low fluid level, or the transmission itself. I'd recommend getting...

Q: Car was running fine but won't crank now

It is a little suspicious the vehicle wouldn't start after the service. There aren't many sensors in the location of the top passenger motor mount, but the camshaft position sensor. If this sensor is damaged, the vehicle may not start....

Q: In the middle of driving my car stops moving but is still running.

What you are describing is often a sign of low transmission fluid or a faulty transmission control solenoid. As you know, automatic transmissions use pressurized hydraulic fluid to change gears. Every time a gear change is required, the car's computer...