Q: Cost for to replace the rear camshaft seal.

Cost for rear cam seal replacement

Billing question sent to CS for the cost of replacing the camshaft seal on a 2005 Kia Amanti with a V6-3.5L engine.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr

Fuses

These kinds of electrical system failures are most likely from different electrical connections throughout the system getting small amounts of corrosion in the connectors and will require each affected system connector to be disconnected and a small amount of dielectric...

How many hour does it call for to replace stabilizer bar ? 2001 Toyota Solara 4 cy

Hi there - I'believe that's a 1-hr job (with the right lifts, tools, etc.). Any project always takes 3 times as long in my own home garage. Unfortunately, this is not a service YourMechanic offers at this time. Thanks for...

dealing with the dealership

A pre-purchase vehicle inspection is a good idea. That inspection, carried out by a certified Mechanic from YourMechanic, dispatched to your location, will give you very specific data regarding any current problems that the car has. These independent, third party...

What is making my front end vibrate?

I would first test the motor or transmission mounts. If it is not the motor mounts, the vibration might be arising as engine load and speed "interact" with the gearing at that particular speed causing a dynamic balance issue. The...

What causes an integrated supply module to burn out?

Congratulations - you have gotten 190K out of your module! This module is mounted under the passenger side cabin filter in the engine compartment - a very hot place to exist. The most common failure source on these modules is...

How can you tell if my tires need to be rotated?

Hi, thanks for writing in. If it has been more than 5000 miles, then it is time. Also, you can take a look at the front and rear tires and move your hand over top of the tires in one...

Engine’s knocking and burning oil

In order for you to get your engine replaced as smoothly as possible, have it done by a qualified mechanic. The Ford dealer would be a good option if your vehicle is under warranty because the repair would likely be...