Q: Cost for to replace the rear camshaft seal.

Cost for rear cam seal replacement

Billing question sent to CS for the cost of replacing the camshaft seal on a 2005 Kia Amanti with a V6-3.5L engine.

Q: How do I get to the subwoofer to replace it?

The subwoofer on your car is buried underneath a rear cover with four bolts holding it in place. To access the rear subwoofer and the bolts holding it, you will need to move the seats forward and remove the rear...

Q: I changed out the camshaft position sensor, the car is still stalling and hard to start. It now shows a different P code.

The coolant temperature sensor (CTS) in your vehicle has failed and is making the computer think that the engine is too hot. When you shut off the engine and the engine will not restart, is it because the computer thinks...

Q: Over heated

This sounds like you have more problems than a stuck thermostat. A thermostat that is stuck closed will cause the engine to overheat within five minutes of starting the engine. The cooling fans can cause the overheating if they are...