Q: Cost for to replace the rear camshaft seal.

Cost for rear cam seal replacement

Billing question sent to CS for the cost of replacing the camshaft seal on a 2005 Kia Amanti with a V6-3.5L engine.

3. Cost for to replace the rear camshaft seal.

Q: My car was ran fine, a friend came and installed ignition wire cables now car is rattling and sounds like a maraca

Hi David. Thanks for contacting us today. First off, don't let this friend work on your car again. While they likely had good intentions, the ability to correctly complete mechanical work is not only vital to ensure proper operation of...

Q: Recently when I press the gas half or more of the time it really struggles to get up to speed.

It isn't out of the ordinary for there to be more than one problem with a car of this age. This sounds like the case with your car. From what I can gather, the failing camshaft probably finished an already...

Q: Codes P0700 and P0705

These faults are similar, regardless of the model that year. P0705 points to a faulty transmission range switch; if the connector and harness are good, the switch will most likely need to be replaced. My recommendation would be to hire...