Q: Key fob reprogramming

my key fob battery died. I replaced the battery, and now I can start/stop the car, and it detects the fob inside the car, but the lock/unlock functions don't work from the fob anymore. I can't seem to find a sequence for reprogramming them specific to my vehicle (e70). basically problem is that lock/unlock buttons no longer work. please advise.

A: Hi there. Take the key fob with the new ba...

Hi there. Take the key fob with the new battery and hold it against the marked spot on the right side of the steering column and then start the engine. That is how to setup the key fob. If for some reason the key fob still is not unlocking the doors, then you will have to get a new key fob and do the same thing to that new one. If you need further assistance diagnosing your key fob, then seek out a professional, such as one from YourMechanic, to help you with your vehicle.

Our certified mechanics come to you 銉籅acked by 12-month, 12,000-mile guarantee銉籉air and transparent pricing