Q: Brake light warning and Stabikitrack lights continue to come in when driving.

On longer trips, the brake warning system will come on and then go away shortly after. Also the Stabikitrack light comes on and stays on until the car is turned off and later started again. Then the process will just continue. I have checked brake fluid level and is all good.

Hi there, thanks for writing in about your 2009 Buick Enclave. You may have one or more wheel speed sensors giving erratic readings. I would recommend having the system scanned to get the codes to see what sensor is causing the problem. A certified professional, such as one from YourMechanic to inspect your brakes, steering, and suspension systems in order to pinpoint the problem and let you know how to correct these warning lights.

3. Brake light warning and Stabikitrack lights continue to come in when driving.