Q: My 2005 chrysler sebring turn signal and hazzards are not working fuse is good. Replaced front blonker bulbs and relay switch in s

asked by on October 08, 2017

Turn signals and flashers not working. Replaced bulbs and flasher relay in steering column. Any help with this would appreciated.

Electric Problems Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hi Linda. Thanks for contacting us today. When both the hazard lights and turn signal lights are not working, it’s commonly due to a faulty or exposed wire. If the relay and fuse you replaced were both damaged, I would suspect that your root issue is an electrical short somewhere in the system. If they were OK, then damage to the switch or turn signal indicator itself is likely the source. Diagnosing an electrical problem can be difficult, so you might want to have a professional mechanic complete an electrical inspection at your location.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr