Where is transmission mount located in 2003 cavalier cava...

Q: Where is transmission mount located in 2003 cavalier

asked by on September 27, 2017

Where is transmission mount located in 2003 cavalier

The transmission mount is on the left side of the vehicle concealed behind the wheel/tire assembly and the inner fender lining both of which must be removed to gain access to the mount. The job requires a torque wrench as there are factory specified torque values on all of the bolts that must be removed during the repair. If you desire professional replacement of this component, please use YourMechanic’s transmission/engine mount replacement service page. If you request that service, the responding certified mechanic will get this taken care of for you promptly. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.