Q: Heat/AC blower turns off and on

Blower intermittent. Shuts off when button on and turns on when button off. Has even stayed on after car is,shut down and keys removed from ignition. Heat and AC are OK. It is just the fan/Blower. I was told it's probably a switch loose. How can I have this properly diagnosed and repaired,

Hi there. Check the switch for any loose wires or shorts from the blower motor switch to the ignition switch. Check the condition of the wire connections for an corrosion and see if the wires are loose on the ground. If you need further assistance troubleshooting your vehicle, then consult with a certified technician from YourMechanic, to diagnose the heater/ac and move forward with repairs.