Q: I have a question....My car has been jerking and the check engine light comes on after a few days it goes off I got the light chec

I have a question....My car has been jerking and the check engine light comes on after a few days it goes off I got the light check and its reading fuel rail pressure sensor. Can that be the cause its jerking and misfiring???

You may have a bad fuel pressure sensor but will need to have fuel pressure checked for proper pressures since low pressure may cause misfire. Replace sensor and then see if it fixes problem and then go from there.

3. I have a question....My car has been jerking and the check engine light comes on after a few days it goes off I got the light chec