Q: Hearng a clunking noise when I turn the steering wheel either when I turn tight slowly (ie into a bay) or stationary. Peugeot 306

When the car is stationary or im turning to park in a bay i hear a clunking noise. This sometimes causes the car to drift when i drive and i have to correct. My car is a puegoeot 306

Brakes, Steering and Suspension Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hello - from your description of symptoms, I believe you have worn steering or suspension links in your front suspension. The need to "correct" when turning indicates that something in the steering components is shifting, which should only occur with worn components. I recommend a steering and suspension inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.