Q: Click sound when press gas pedal

I get click sound from the engine when I press the gas pedal, It comes mostly when the car is just started and then press the gas pedal. Please advise with the cost estimation.

This sounds like potentially a valve train noise which is normal upon start up. As the car sits for a period of time the oil moves down to the bottom of the motor. Upon start up, the oil takes time to get to the top of the motor which is what causes this clicking sound due to the metal on metal contact of the various valve train components. This is normal on most cars and is not normally an issue to worry about. If you’d like a second opinion on this, consider YourMechanic, as one of our mobile experts can come to you in order to diagnose the sound in person and help you fix it accordingly if necessary.