Q: ABS/VDC/Slip light on.

asked by on December 29, 2015

The ABS/VDC/Slip light is on. I just had the brakes and master cylinder replaced.

Hello. If these lights were not on prior to replacing these parts then you need to start by checking the brake fluid. Low brake fluid or a bad brake fluid level sensor will cause this problem. If the fluid and sensor are fine then the system needs to be scanned for codes with the proper computer scan tool. You would more than likely need to have this done by a certified mechanic with this equipment, like one from YourMechanic.