Q: Why did my Check Engine come on?

I got my oil changed, than drove home 4 miles. Went to start my car around 3 hours later to go to the store and the check engine light came on. Car runs very good no problems. Around 119000 thousand miles.

Hello. This could be from a gas cap left loose or an air filter not sealed back up correctly. Take the car back to the oil change company and they should be able to scan the car to see if they caused the issue. For a more in-depth diagnosis of the Check Engine Light, a qualified professional, like one from YourMechanic, can come to your home or office to inspect this more thoroughly.