Heat in car is not hot r350 thermostats mercedes-benz v6-...

Q: Heat in car is not hot

asked by on December 13, 2016

Heat in car not hot Car temp only reaches 45 C So never fully warms up Do u think thermostat is stuck open

This may suggest the thermostat might be stuck open or you may have a clogged heater core. As you know, if the thermostat is stuck open, the coolant circulates constantly never allowing the motor to fully warm up and therefore not generating adequate heat resulting in the heater core not doing it’s job correctly. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.