Q: Coolant is leaking behind the motor against firewall, on the passenger side, but only when the engine gets hot, Ford explorer 2002

asked by on October 22, 2017

The car when overheating leaks coolant quickly behind the engine against the firewall on the passenger side. I am unsure of what exactly it could be leaking from, hopefully a cheap fix such as a hose. What could it be leaking from?

Coolant is leaking Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hi Logan. Thanks for contacting us today. The leak is likely coming from either a coolant line or more likely, the heater core. To ensure you have the right repairs completed, you should have a professional mechanic complete an onsite coolant leaking inspection.