Q: Is there a difference between passenger side and driver side hub (front) on 12 2500?

asked by on July 07, 2017

Passenger side vs driver side hub(front). Difference?

Front driver and passenger side wheel hub bearing assemblies on your vehicle are identical. If you desire replacement, you can get a written, itemized quote, and schedule the repair to suit your needs, by simply visiting YourMechanic’s wheel hub bearing replacement service page. Once on that page, please click on "Get a Quote" and enter your vehicle information (year, make, model). If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.