Q: Is there a difference between passenger side and driver side hub (front) on 12 2500?

asked by on July 07, 2017

Passenger side vs driver side hub(front). Difference?

Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement $142.85 - $649.18 Get a Quote

Front driver and passenger side wheel hub bearing assemblies on your vehicle are identical. If you desire replacement, you can get a written, itemized quote, and schedule the repair to suit your needs, by simply visiting YourMechanic’s wheel hub bearing replacement service page. Once on that page, please click on "Get a Quote" and enter your vehicle information (year, make, model). If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr