Q: I have white milk coming out of my exhaust pipe but I don't see it mixing in my oil pan when I check my oil

I just had my transmission rebuilt car been sitting up for about 9 months just put the transmission back in and now I have a white milky looking old and white smoke coming out my exhaust pipe but when I checked my oil is not mixing up there by the motor my check engine light is on and I got that check and they said change or clean out the EGR and I changed it and cleaned it out because before I had the white smoke and the white oil it was pumping out a lot of gas and white smoke out of the exhaust I clean that and put it back on now I have a white milky substance and and smoke coming out my exhaust when I park the car it did not smoke or do that

In most cases, the white smoke is an indicator of coolant finding a way into the combustion chamber. This could happen through a damaged head gasket or a crack in the cylinder head or engine block. Most of the time, this would also be followed by milky oil or overheating problems. However, it could also be a problem with the EGR system, or an extremely rich fuel trim. The best thing to do is have a professional mobile mechanic complete a smoke coming from exhaust inspection, so they can pinpoint the source of your issues and recommend a repair.

• I have white milk coming out of my exhaust pipe but I don't see it mixing in my oil pan when I check my oil