Q: Hi my car wont start I read it could be the starter or a wiring loose or could be the battery

Starter or battery.

Without further starter circuit tests to see if the complete circuit is operational and the theft system is not activated. The theft system will not let the starter relay operate if the key is not disabling the PATS system. Have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come to you and test the computer for starter activation and power is getting to starter solenoid to turn over the engine.

• Hi my car wont start I read it could be the starter or a wiring loose or could be the battery