Q: Hi, why is it heavy to steer my wheel? But before that I am having problem with my front left tire, its always low on pressure.

Hi, why its heavy to steer my wheel? But before that i am having problem with my front left tire, its always low on pressure. What should i do? Something affordable.

When either of your two front tires are low on air pressure, this will cause the steering to be tough to steer depending on how low the air pressure is. Less air in the tire creates more drag on the movement of the tire which causes the power steering to also have to work harder than normal. This may also be related to your power steering pump not working correctly or being low on fluid. This may be noticed by a whining sound that it will make. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and service your power steering system.

3. Hi, why is it heavy to steer my wheel? But before that I am having problem with my front left tire, its always low on pressure.