Q: Car won't start up after new battery put in

This car got a new battery but for some reason it wouldnt start up even if we try to jump start it. What could be the problem?

A: Hello. The security system has been activat...

Hello. The security system has been activated by the battery replacement. To reset the Honda security system: (1) using the physical key, close all doors, (2) insert the key in the driver door, turn to the "Unlock" position, (3) turn the key to the "Lock" position, (4) turn the key to the "Unlock" position, (5) enter the car, and start the engine - allow the engine to run for 10 minutes, (6) the security system should now be reset. If you need further help, consider getting in touch with the dealer to guide you with the alarm system.