Q: I am having problem my 2006 dodge charger

asked by on October 06, 2016

I'm having problem with my car starting .So times it starts right up but most time it want . When I'm driving it good but when I stop for a red light it turns off like it's looking power so I have to drive it with tso feet .I'm think it's the fuel pump but I want to be sure.

Fuel Filter Replacement $82.95 - $292.56 Get a Quote
Fuel Pump Replacement $129.49 - $1234.40 Get a Quote
Car is hard to start Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

It’s possible that the fuel pump is your source of issues. However, if you haven’t cleaned your throttle body, fuel injectors, or replace the fuel filters, I’d suggest you complete those services before buying or installing a new fuel pump.

If you need any additional help with these jobs or correctly diagnosing the source of your engine starting problems, contact one of our local mechanics and they’ll be happy to help.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr