Q: Lights not working

asked by on February 12, 2016

The taillights, parking lights, and instrument cluster lights are not working.

Electrical components are not working Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hi. In some vehicles, all these lights are controlled by the dimmer switch. The switch may be part of your headlight switch, or it can just be attached to the headlamp switch. This is something that requires electrical wiring diagrams to diagnose. A qualified mechanic will be able to inspect the electrical components and replace what is failing.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr