Q: Vehicle cranks but doesn't start.

I've had this car for about a year manual trans. it ran good for a few months and then the clutch cable broke. I replaced that and everything was fine. Then the car started to die randomly when driving. Either at a stop light,stop sign ect. or when actually driving. I replaced the alternator,spark plugs,air filter, fuel filter and it seemed to drive fine for about 5 miles and kept dieing again. I replaced the TPS and that made it worse and set off the check engine light for it got so I replaced it with the old one. then it wouldn't start at all. I replaced the fuel pump,camshaft and crankshaft pos. Sensors. Still no start. Ive replaced the coil pack and still won't start, I've checked all fuses everything looks fine, switched relays, pulled the fuel line off at the rail and sprayed fuel after trying to crank. I'm thinking ECM maybe? Any help would be wonderful. Thank you.

Hey there. It looks as if you’ve thrown everything at it except the kitchen sink. Sometimes simplifying the search is the best course of action in regards to keeping the engine running. This would narrow it down to air, fuel, and spark. It may be that your throttle body and fuel injectors are dirty, clogged, or damaged. It’s also possible that the EGR system could be contributing to this issue. The best advice I’d give is to do the little and inexpensive things first; clean the throttle body and fuel injectors to see if that clears up the issue. Before throwing on more parts, I would recommend having a certified expert diagnose the starting problem so that this can be corrected properly.