Q: What is the fair price to replace a freeze plug?

How much should it cost to replace a freeze plug next to oil filter

Hi Aaron,

Thank you for contacting YourMechanic! We have looked at your request for your vehicle. Occasionally, we encounter a situation in which we cannot perform a specific service on a particular vehicle. After reviewing your request, it was determined that YourMechanic will not be able to provide that service in a mobile setting.

We recommend taking your vehicle to a local repair shop or dealership to complete the required service.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We hope to have the opportunity to provide a different service for your vehicle in the future.

Best regards,

Erick YourMechanic Customer Service Team

3. What is the fair price to replace a freeze plug?