Q: How do I use the Timer feature in the driver information center (DIC)?

How do I use the Timer feature in the driver information center (DIC)?

The Timer feature in the driver information center (DIC) allows you to set a timer through the DIC display. To use the timer, follow these instructions: 1. Press the MENU button until the DIC displays Trip/Fuel Information Menu. 2. Use the toggle buttons to select Timer. 3. Press the SET/CLR button to start the timer. 4. Press the SET/CLR button a second time to pause the timer. 5. Press and hold the SET/CLR button to reset the timer. If the timer is not paused or reset, it will pause whenever the vehicle is turned off, and resume when the vehicle is turned back on. If the timer reaches 99 hours, 59 minutes, and 59 seconds, it will automatically reset. Tip The timer will continue to operate even when the DIC is not displaying the Timer feature.

3. How do I use the Timer feature in the driver information center (DIC)?