Q: Changed radiator and cooler hoses(2 at 3/8" wide), the ones that run to the bottom of radiator. The car now when starts wont move

asked by on July 17, 2017

Those 2 lines that go to the bottom of radiator r transmission(both), or tranny nd oil??? There was some fluid came out from 1 of the lines. So now seems like tranny gears dont move. Can it be from low transmission fluid???

You will need to add about 1 quart of fluid that was lost when the radiator and hoses were changed. Check transmission level and if problem continues then you may need to have transmission checked. Just low on fluid will cause no movement.