Q: 2007 Honda Accord not going into gear

The clutch pedal on my manual transmission has no pressure. At first it was having trouble going in and out of gear. The clutch fluid was also low, though I could see no visible leaks. Now, it won't go into gear at all.

A: You seem to be having a hydraulic (fluid tr...

You seem to be having a hydraulic (fluid transfer) issue here. The leak may be in the slave cylinder, master cylinder or the lines and hoses that move the fluid from each part to the other. Look for leaks under the dashboard above the clutch pedal. A leak here would be a failed master cylinder. Next, follow the lines from the master cylinder down to the transmission. See if the lines have signs of moisture. Once at the transmission, you may see saturation at the bottom, if so, the slave cylinder has a leak. I suggest having a trained technician, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect your shifting issue, replace your clutch fluid, and complete any other necessary repairs.