Q: Cooling fan not kicking on

Tested fan and it still works just wont kick on. Tested relays and fuses and theyre all good. Car has not been modifide and all wiring are still stock and looks good and clean. Coolant temp sensor seems to still be reading temp accuratly. Whats next to check? Car only over heats when sitting for 5+ minutes with engine on.

A: The first thing I would do is check to make...

The first thing I would do is check to make sure that you have a good ground for the fans, then I would check for voltage output from the relay and then at the fan connector. I would also use a thermometer to monitor the coolant temperature to verify that the temperature sensor is sending an accurate reading to the ECM. You can use a scan tool to read what the sensor is indicating and compare that to the actual temperature of the coolant. If you need help with this repair, a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, will be able to determine the cause of your AC problem.