Q: front brake jamming

Front brake jams when i bleed there is a lot of pressure .for 15mins its ok then again it jams . both front rims get hot. Recently changed master cylinder . serviced calliper . what could be the problem. Is the brake hose blocked can't returne the fluid back

If the front brakes are locking it will be one of three possible problems. It can be caused by the master cylinder internal residual check valve stuck causing a higher than normal pressure to stay on the brake system. If this is happening then you will see both front brakes or rear brakes on both sides locking up. This is repaired by replacing the brake master cylinder and it is tested by opening the brake line at the master cylinder with tires lifted to see if pressure is released when you open the brake line at the master cylinder and find pressure was held in the line. The next problem is the caliper is sticking or brake hose is blocking fluid flow to the caliper. This is checked by opening the bleeder on the caliper to see if there is pressure behind the bleeder. If there is pressure behind it and caliper releases the brakes then you have a bad brake hose at the caliper and need to replace the hose. If there is no pressure behind the bleeder and caliper still binds the rotor from turning easy then the caliper is seized or the slides are seized. The caliper will need to be replaced. After a few simple checks you will be able to isolate the cause of the brakes locking up complete the correct repairs.

3. front brake jamming