Q: Smoking comes from exhaust under hood.

I have a sbc and just changed the spark plugs and wires now she's smoking from the exhaust. She wasn't doing that at first and plus I redid the whole motor

If you used any sprays while working on the spark plugs the smoke may be from the product heating up and burning off of the exhaust manifolds. Exhaust manifold gaskets will also smoke for some time when newly installed on an engine. You should also check to too if you have any oil leaking from your valve cover gaskets. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come out for a closer look at the vehicle to offer a more personal diagnosis of your smoking exhaust components.

3. Smoking comes from exhaust under hood.