Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-kdpbg3js:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-kdpbg3js:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-83728-kdpbg3js:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-kdpbg3js:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-kdpbg3js:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-kdpbg3js:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-kdpbg3js:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-kdpbg3js:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-kdpbg3js:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-83728-kdpbg3js:173:8

Q: Random misfire on cylinder one - 2000 Chevrolet Corvette

changed the coil packs and wires a few months ago. with in the last month and a half i had a problem with my engine "jumping". since it has been progressively worse so i stopped driving it for awhile. last week i drove it to work just to see what was going on, it started misfiring so i stopped and got out and popped the hood. it was dark out that night, on coil pack one i could see a small arc jumping from the coil pack to the rail that holds the coil packs in place, also the plug wire was burnt on the side that connects to the coil pack, the spark plug side was clean though. Today i drove it to work because i planned on replacing the coil pack and the wires, which i did. that did not solve the problem now it seems worse. on a side note the coil pack i replaced was melted some, all the other coil packs seem fine i checked though and all the wires. from here i checked my plugs to make sure they were not over gapped, which they are not. im worried i have caused a bigger issue by driving.

A: Hello there, a few different faults can cau...

Hello there, a few different faults can cause your 2000 Chevrolet Corvette to have a spark plug wire that is shorting. You have done well in checking the spark plug gap and replacing the wires.

These are great places to start, but something else is still going on. Other faults that can cause the new plug wire to fail would be a faulty ignition coil, poor ground, distributor failure, or a wiring harness fault. If you would like a to have this taken care of, a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose any electrical issues and proceed with any repairs required.