Q: My mpv gave a code Shift Solenoid Stuck On just replaced solenoid a and b still dont work . wont drive

My mpv wont drive we just replaced. Both solenoids a and b

Return the vehicle to the shop that replaced the shift solenoids and have them check again. Most reputable shops provide a brief warranty on their repairs. If the repair was made by you, double check all the electrical connectors, on the transmission to make sure they are all plugged in fully. Also make sure you have the proper amount of transmission fluid. Your shifter linkage could also become misadjusted during repair. If the vehicle lurches forward in gear but doesn’t roll, you could have a parking brake issue. Check for trouble codes with a scan tool, If you have any codes, it can help point you in the right direction.

If the shop can’t help you repair this or if you’d simply like a second opinion on this, consider YourMechanic, as certified technician can come to your location to diagnose your no drive symptom and help you repair it accordingly.

• My mpv gave a code Shift Solenoid Stuck On just replaced solenoid a and b still dont work . wont drive