Q: Front transmission lines leak

asked by on February 09, 2016

The front transmission lines are leaking.

Transmission fluid is leaking Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

These lines go up to the radiator in a connection that may leak and need to be replaced. These are the most likely causes of the leak. On some vehicles that have a tow package, they will have an additional transmission cooler in the front of the vehicle that may be leaking at the connections to it. Also, the lines are known to leak at the connections at the transmission, and may need to be tightened at both ends of the lines at the fittings. I recommend having a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect your transmission line leak.