Q: car won't start

asked by on July 07, 2016

I parked my car in the garage last night, and the next morning when I went to start it up it wouldn’t. I checked my battery and it’s good. The fuses are OK and my dash lights work. But when I try to start my car nothing at all happens. I got a jump from someone, but it still wouldn’t start. Still nothing happens. Can you help me? Do you have any ideas? Thank you.

Car is not starting Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hello. If the battery is testing good and has the correct CCA and voltage, I would look towards a faulty starter or wiring fault such as insufficient ground. I recommend that a technician check the starting system . If the starter is good inspect its related wiring for good ground points and ensure the proper power is being received. Feel free to contact a certified mechanic to perform these checks and diagnose your starting issue if you decide that you need some help with this. Good luck.