Q: Cooling fans not working. Replaced sensor, relays, thermostat and radiator fan.

asked by on October 07, 2016

Replaced thermostat , sensor, relays, radiator fan motor still overheats. What's next to diagnose?

Coolant Temperature Switch (Sensor) Replacement $88.56 - $354.95 Get a Quote
Cooling/Radiator Fan Motor Replacement $120.68 - $1412.28 Get a Quote

Hello there, many different faults will cause the fans on your 1995 Chevrolet Camaro to not turn on. You have replaced many of the common failure points, but there are a few other potential causes. The most likely is the fans themselves, a wiring harness fault, coolant temperature sensor, or a ECM.

With so many parts replace your cooling fans need diagnosed before any more repairs are made. A qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose the cooling fan fault and make any repairs required.