Q: Brakes broken on car.

The brakes in my car are broken. I probably need a whole new brake system. The car also holds no oil or brake fluid.

From your explanation of what is going on with your van it sounds like you have some serious problems. If the brakes are making a lot of noise and are metal to metal then you ay indeed need to replace most of the braking system. Low brakes will also make it look like you are losing brake fluid as the fluid remains in the calipers when the brakes are worn out. I would start by removing the wheels and inspecting the brakes to see what needs to be replaced. If the engine is leaking oil very fast then you may need an oil drain pug or possibly the oil filter is loose. There are many other common spots that the oil can leak from on this engine. To identify the leaks the engine may need to be cleaned to get all of the residue off first so that it may be isolated. I would recommend that you enlist the assistance of a certified mechanic that has the knowledge of what to look for, like one from YourMechanic.

3. Brakes broken on car.