Q: What does the Intelligent Key™ battery discharge indicator mean?

What does the Intelligent Key™ battery discharge indicator mean?

Your Intelligent Key™ is a critical element to operating your car, but it does require a little bit of maintenance. The most important tip for owners is to make sure the battery is replaced. Without a good battery, they key will not work remotely. You’ll have to insert it into the port in the car to get the start button to work. That’s inconvenient, certainly. If the battery dies in the Intelligent Key™, the vehicle information display will show the Intelligent Key™ battery discharge indicator, and you’ll have to manually insert the key to crank the engine. To clear the notification, you’ll need to replace the key’s battery.

3. What does the Intelligent Key™ battery discharge indicator mean?