Q: Electrical system issues

Hello. I have several issues with the car I bought recently. The AC and heating don't work. If I start the car, the display would turn on and then off, leaving just dash lines. There are other electrical issues, like the power door locks that don't work, no sounds are heard if I open the door, leave the key in the lock, or when I don't put the seat belt on. The other day I was listening to radio while the engine was off and it wouldn't start the following day. How can I fix these issues? Thanks.

You may be having wiring harness issues that would have to be isolated and traced for each problem you are having. The door locks could be a wiring or a lock actuator issue. These are probably random unrelated issues that a mechanic would need to diagnose and isolate what is happening with your electrical system.

3. Electrical system issues