Q: Why isn't my truck not starting?

Well i just changed my gas Tank Yesterday As i was driving my car just cut off has i was on the eway.The Fuel meter Went all the way down to the Right passing the F mark On the Gas Meter So Now My Truck Wont Start..Nd I filled my gas tank up rite before i got on the eway

A: You have an electrical issue at the fuel ta...

You have an electrical issue at the fuel tank. It is possible a wire was pinched/broken on the fuel pump assembly. Also possible is the fuel pump harness was damaged or pinched when your fuel tank was removed and replaced. The fuel gauge dropping is generally an indication of that. I suggest having a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, perform checks on these components to properly diagnose your starting issue.