Q: How do I turn on or turn off the sound system?

How do I turn on or turn off the sound system?

To turn on your sound system, press the Power/Volume button. Press this button a second time to turn off the sound system.

3. How do I turn on or turn off the sound system?

Q: Q: How do I adjust the equalizer?

You can adjust the equalizer in your infotainment system with just a few steps: 1. Press the TONE button. 2. Use the MENU/SEL knob to select EQ. 3. Select the equalizer setting of your choice.

Q: Whining noise coming from engine.

Hi There, I think you are on the right track in thinking of things like the alternator or the water pump as those are two things that immediately will correspond to RPM change when accelerating. If it is the alternator,...

Q: Q: How do I empty the ashtray?

The ashtray is located directly in front of the shift lever. To access it, pull the lid out to open. The ashtray can then be pulled straight out until it is removed from the vehicle, at which point it can...