Q: How do I turn on or turn off the sound system?

How do I turn on or turn off the sound system?

To turn on your sound system, press the Power/Volume button. Press this button a second time to turn off the sound system.

3. How do I turn on or turn off the sound system?

Q: How do I select a folder from a list when using a USB device?

When playing from a USB device, you can view a list of the folders, and then select which one you would like to play from. To do so, press the Tune-Scroll knob to view a list of the folders, then...

Q: Q: the motor is shaking!

It sounds like your vehicle may have a broken vacuum line to the intake manifold. Check the Positive Crankcase Ventilation (PCV) vacuum system and vacuum lines for leaks by listening for the vacuum leak. This is why the engine runs...

Q: Q: Where are the accessory power sockets located?

Today’s drivers and passengers demand power on the go to charge everything from cell phones to tablets and more. Power sockets allow you to connect chargers, hook up TVs and DVD players, charge your laptop and much more. Here’s where...