Q: How do I turn on or turn off the sound system?

How do I turn on or turn off the sound system?

A: To turn on your sound system, press the Pow...

To turn on your sound system, press the Power/Volume button. Press this button a second time to turn off the sound system.

Q: Radio/navigation/telephone system freezes

When diagnosing cars technicians can only go off the symptoms they can duplicate. This can be complicated by intermittent issues such as this. Intermittent issues can be caught using various electrical testing procedures but the fault has to happen when...

Q: My truck won't start, battery is good, alternator is good, don't know if its starter, was told might have to change neutral lock.

You will need to test the small yellow wire with a blue stripe that goes to the starter and powers it when the ignition switch is turned to start. If the the wire checks out with power then the problem...

Q: How do you pair a phone with the HandsFreeLink system if one has already been paired?

Your car’s HandsFreeLink® (HFL) system is capable of supporting up to six different phones. The good news is that once you have one phone paired, adding other phones is pretty easy. Here’s how to do it: Press the phone...