Q: How do I turn on or turn off the sound system?

How do I turn on or turn off the sound system?

To turn on your sound system, press the Power/Volume button. Press this button a second time to turn off the sound system.

Q: Radio/navigation/telephone system freezes

Unfortunately, the only way to have this covered is to leave it at the dealer for an extended time to let them try and verify the problem. The technicians at dealerships will not do any work to a vehicle if...

Q: Why is my 2002 Ford Explorer not starting

If there is an engine light on and the parts were replaced, then you can remove the battery cables and reset the computer. This will clear the light and allow the engine to start up if there is no issues...

Q: My EPS light came on and then the indicator that my hybrid battery is low came on. Car lost power and won't start. Prius v

Hello, thank you for writing in. The main problem which needs your focus is the charging issue. The EPS light for your electronic power steering is being caused due to the lack of power available. This is also why it...