Q: How do I turn on or turn off the sound system?

How do I turn on or turn off the sound system?

To turn on your sound system, press the Power/Volume button. Press this button a second time to turn off the sound system.

3. How do I turn on or turn off the sound system?

Q: How do I change the ringtone?

The incoming call ringtone can be chosen from three available tones. To listen to and select the different ringtones, follow these steps: Press the Setup button. Press phone, phone sound settings, ring tone, then choose the tone you'd like....

Q: Noisy whirring sound when I step on the gas pedal.

Hello, thanks for writing in to YourMechanic. It sounds like you may have a problem with the serpentine belt driven accessory like a tensioner pulley or the alternator bearing is bad. If you'd like to have the noise from the...

Q: Wont turnover

Check the main engine fuse box and look for fuse number 27. Remove the fuse to see if it is blown and discoloration in the socket. The fuse holder cannot handle the load on it, causing it to overheat. You...