Q: How do I turn on or turn off the sound system?

How do I turn on or turn off the sound system?

To turn on your sound system, press the Power/Volume button. Press this button a second time to turn off the sound system.

What would cause my engine to make a squealing noise in my 2012 Jeep Wrangler

Hi there. From your description of the noise and when it occurs it sounds like it is coming from the belt. It may be as simple as a worn out belt or one of the engine accessories may be failing....

Engine Stalling

If you got a bad batch of fuel this may have caused the engine to run bad and stall as the fuel may have clogged the fuel injectors. If the fuel injectors got clogged then they may need to be...

What is causing my car to overheat?

Hi there: There are several issues that could be causing your Journey to overheat. If the thermostat does not open when it should, it could cause the engine to overheat. Also if the radiator fan does not turn on when...