Q: How do I turn on or turn off the sound system?

How do I turn on or turn off the sound system?

To turn on your sound system, press the Power/Volume button. Press this button a second time to turn off the sound system.

master cylinder is bad, but does it make a noise going down the road. if so what kind. mine is intermittent

Hello, thank you for writing in. The master cylinder may make some noises, however it is rather unlikely that you are going to hear these fluid sounding noises over the engine noise. Start by adding the differential fluid and take...

98 Ford Expedition, the Catalyst monitor and evap monitor is on before a smog test can be done. How to get 1 of these off?

The monitors may take up to 200 miles to get them to pass since it takes special conditions to get them to pass. You can have a mechanic run the monitor test before taking to inspection stations to get checked...

How do I use the power window lock?

The power window lock locks all of the Power Window switches from working, except those on the front doors. This is an important safety feature that keeps children from opening the windows. To lock the power windows, press the Power...

How do you use the combination lap and shoulder belts correctly?

One of the most important things to do to provide better safety when you’re on the road is to buckle up. You should never, ever rely solely on the air bags to protect you or your passengers. Of course, you’ll...

How do I adjust the manual anti-glare rearview mirror?

If your vehicle is equipped with a manual anti-glare rear view mirror, you have the means to adjust it to account for bright lights behind you. The glare from headlights behind you at night can be blinding, reducing your night...

i have a ford ranger 2.2 tdci

Hi there. A check engine or warning light is illuminated after the ECU detects and error coming from sensors or electrical components. This will register an OBD-II trouble code and then illuminate the light on the dash. The only way...

Brake Fluid Leak On Front Driver Side

This may suggest you have a leak coming from your brake master cylinder or the lines running to it. As you may know, when there is a significant loss of brake fluid, you may notice a spongy brake pedal or...

No acceleration when I press the gas

Hi there. Typically when you have acceleration problem as you are describing it can range from fuel, ignition or transmission problems. If the fuel system is clogged with excessive debris or carbon deposits, it will create acceleration problems, as will...

How do I use call waiting?

If you receive a phone call while you are on a phone call, the system will alert you. To answer the call, simply press the pick-up button, which will put the current call on hold. Press the pick-up button a...