Q: How do I turn on or turn off the sound system?

How do I turn on or turn off the sound system?

A: To turn on your sound system, press the Pow...

To turn on your sound system, press the Power/Volume button. Press this button a second time to turn off the sound system.

Q: How do I fast forward and rewind with a USB device?

You can fast forward or rewind through a track on your USB device by using the audio controls. To fast forward, press and hold the Seek button for more than 0.8 seconds. To rewind, press and hold the Track button...

Q: All four windows won't roll up or down

Hi there: When you press the button to unlock the door it completes a circuit, enabling the lock actuator to receive power which activates the locking mechanism to the desired position. The circuit is routed through a door lock relay,...

Q: What could be cause of coolant leak after replacing cap and low fan relay? 2012 Chevrolet Cruze

Coolant leaks can originate from a few different places. A pressure check of the cooling system can be performed, subjecting the entire system to higher-than-normal pressures under controlled circumstances to find weak points. Leaks could be coming from hoses, hose...