Q: How do I turn on or turn off the sound system?

How do I turn on or turn off the sound system?

A: To turn on your sound system, press the Pow...

To turn on your sound system, press the Power/Volume button. Press this button a second time to turn off the sound system.

Q: How do I play a CD?

When you insert a CD, the disc will automatically start playing. If a CD is already in the disc player, then press the CD button to start playing.

Q: How do I turn on the headlights?

The headlights are controlled with the Headlamp Control knob. To turn on the headlights, rotate the knob to the headlight position.

Q: My Check Engine Light is on - 2012 Mercedes-Benz C250

There are a variety of reasons the check engine light may come on. Unfortunately, this generally requires hooking the car up to a scanning tool to download any potential faulty codes in the computer that may indicate more specifically what...