Q: How do I turn on or turn off the sound system?

How do I turn on or turn off the sound system?

A: To turn on your sound system, press the Pow...

To turn on your sound system, press the Power/Volume button. Press this button a second time to turn off the sound system.

Q: How do I eject a CD?

To eject a CD, simply press the Eject button, next to the CD slot. This will eject the CD partially, at which point you can manually remove it. If you do not manually remove it, the CD will be reinserted....

Q: How do I adjust the foot pedals?

The throttle and brake pedals can be adjusted to your desired setting via the Power Foot Pedal switch, which on the left side of the steering column. Press and hold the front of this switch to push the pedals away...

Q: How do you change zones on the compass?

Your compass is designed to work on a “zone system” due to the fact that that magnetic north and true north are not always the same (it depends on where you’re at on the face of the planet). The good...