Q: How do I turn on or turn off the sound system?

How do I turn on or turn off the sound system?

To turn on your sound system, press the Power/Volume button. Press this button a second time to turn off the sound system.

Q: How do I scan the radio?

Scanning allows you to hear which radio stations are currently available. To scan, press the Scan button. The radio will find the next available station and play it for five second, then move on to the next station. When you...

Q: I have a 2013 Ford Explorer. There is 76,000 miles on it. At about 70,000 miles, I started hearing a noise when I would turn my wh

Hi Georgia. Thanks for writing in tonight. Generally speaking, all three issues could be a distinct possibility around the 70,000 miles or 4 year period on your Ford Explorer. Struts generally should be replaced every 75,000 miles, power steering fluid...

Q: How do the automatic door locks work?

Your car is equipped with automatic door locks to help provide better safety and security. Here’s how they work: All the doors will lock once you pass 15 MPH. All the doors will unlock once you turn the ignition...