Q: How do I turn on or turn off the sound system?

How do I turn on or turn off the sound system?

To turn on your sound system, press the Power/Volume button. Press this button a second time to turn off the sound system.

Where are the front cup holders?

The front cup holders are located next to the shift lever.

When I accelerate to engage the next gear I hear a knock sound from the engine

Hi there. Knocking noise from the engine is not good. Assuming, it is the engine knocking. A heavy consistent knock could be a connecting rod. A hollow knock (louder cold and quieter warm) could be a piston. Metal contamination in...

Causes of overheating 2012 Hyundai Accent

Hi there - overheating is caused by the inability of the cooling system to deal with the heat generated by the engine. The engine itself can overheat from a stuck (closed) thermostat, or a blown head gasket (which effectively "superheats"...