Q: How do I turn on or turn off the sound system?

How do I turn on or turn off the sound system?

To turn on your sound system, press the Power/Volume button. Press this button a second time to turn off the sound system.

3. How do I turn on or turn off the sound system?

Q: What is the accessory delay?

Your car is designed to allow you to enjoy access to the audio system and other electronic accessories even after you’ve turned off the engine. The accessory delay is a feature that allows you to use your accessories, including the...

Q: Car won't start - 1998 Ford Explorer

Hello there. Many faults will cause your 1998 Ford Explorer not to start. You have done well in replacing the battery: this is the number one cause of vehicles not starting. The starter and coil are also common causes, but...

Q: How do I use and adjust the climate control features?

Your vehicle is equipped with efficient and easy-to-use controls that can simply adjust everything from temperature to air circulation. To use your Temperature Control, first find the knob labeled with red and blue lines located at the center...