Q: How do I turn on or turn off the sound system?

How do I turn on or turn off the sound system?

To turn on your sound system, press the Power/Volume button. Press this button a second time to turn off the sound system.

3. How do I turn on or turn off the sound system?

Q: How do I adjust the volume?

The volume of your sound system is adjusted via the volume control knob, which is on the top left corner of the system, and is also the power button. Rotate the knob clockwise to increase the volume, or rotate the...

Q: The ✔️engine light comes on after driving for about 2 minute and then goes out after you turn the car off then comes back

Hi There, If you have replaced the EGR Valve and it is still producing the same code, you may also have a faulty EGR vacuum modulator. The EGR valve allows the flow of exhaust gases into the intake manifold in...

Q: Q: How do I use the power windows?

The power windows allow you to roll down or roll up the windows with a single button. The front passenger door, and the rear doors all have a Power Window switch on the inside of the door, which controls that...