Q: How do I turn on or turn off the sound system?

How do I turn on or turn off the sound system?

To turn on your sound system, press the Power/Volume button. Press this button a second time to turn off the sound system.

3. How do I turn on or turn off the sound system?

Q: How do I skip songs on an iPod?

When you are playing an iPod through the sound system, you can use the audio controls to control the iPod. To skip a song while using an iPod, press the seek buttons on the audio system.

Q: AC making noise

The bearings inside the front of the air conditioning compressor may have become severely worn resulting in unwanted movement. The extra movement can lead to damage of the drive belt system. I would have an experienced technician inspect the entire...

Q: Engine shaking engine light comes on an off stabilization light comes on an off

These two warning lights have come on due to the same issue. The stability control on your vehicle is hooked up to the engine to cut off fuel and igntion to the engine in the event that the wheels slip...