Q: How do I turn on or turn off the sound system?

How do I turn on or turn off the sound system?

A: To turn on your sound system, press the Pow...

To turn on your sound system, press the Power/Volume button. Press this button a second time to turn off the sound system.

Q: Problems syncing my iPod to my car.

I have personally had this issue with my own car, so I know how frustrating this can be. First let us look at the different ways we can sync an iPod to a Ford Focus. The first and easiest method...

Q: Bled clutch started my truck peddle died immediately and fluid poured out from the transmission, is it my slave cylinder?

Hello. If your clutch pedal went soft and a leak developed then it may very well be possible that the slave cylinder may be bad. If the clutch slave cylinder receives pressure from the pedal, and if it leaks will...

Q: How do I raise the seatback into position?

If you have folded the seatback, then it’s very important that you raise it properly again, so that it is safely secured when holding passengers. To do so, follow these steps: Check the safety belt to ensure that it...